Supply of heat and comfort, renovation of boilers and energy management at UPM (University Centers)
Implementation of Energy Efficiency Solutions
The main characteristics of the project are:
- Duration of 108 months (from September 2015 to September 2024).
- Total cost of the project: 6,479,000 [€].
- Replacement of 63 diesel boilers with natural gas boilers.
- Installation of new gas connections.
- Total installed power of 30,086 kW, with unit powers between 105 and 950 kW.
Energy Management Measures
- Fuel supply to cover all the heat demand.
- Annual comparison of gas trading companies.
- Real-time monitoring of all boiler rooms.
- Energy management through our W-Manager platform.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Corrective maintenance.
The energy savings based on thermal demand is 1,353,896 kWh/year equivalent to 13.15%, implying a reduction in the environmental impact of 730.25 tons of CO2 per year.
In 2018 we received 14 grants from the FEDER fund through the Aid Program for the Energy Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings PAREER-CRECE of IDAE.