Technician in photovoltaic self-consumption offers
We want to reinforce our teams by incorporating a technical-commercial specialist in offers with at least 2 years of proven experience in photovoltaic projects, preferably for self-consumption. Based in our offices in Barcelona.
1. Functions and responsibilities
- Preparation of technical and economic offers
- Supervision and validation of calculations and design of installations.
- Comprehensive project planning and management
- Supervision, validation and preparation of cost studies, detailed engineering, internal budget and project financial closure.
- Support and supervision of energy service contracts
- Interlocution with the different market players (suppliers, manufacturers, customers).
- Supervision of project execution
2. Training and required experience
Industrial Engineering or similar
At least 3 years of experience in dimensioning, execution and construction of photovoltaic installations.
Knowledge of energy regulations in force in Spain
High communication and teamwork skills. Professional oriented to team leadership, management and decisive.
Handling of PV installation simulation and calculation programs such as PVSyst or PVSOL, LV and MV electrical installation engineering.
What do we offer? Remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and value. Based in Barcelona. We are looking for people who want to be part of and lead this change, who bring their knowledge and enthusiasm.
So if you are interested in the position, fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible. See you soon!