Laborer for the execution of photovoltaic installations.
We want to incorporate in Enertika group a worker for the installation of solar plants with minimum secondary education and use of basic mechanical tools: radial, drill, screwdrivers … And empathy and motivation for teamwork.
1. Functions and responsibilities
- Unloading of material to be able to raise it on deck (the ascent will be done by crane or elevator).
- Placing the structures and panels in the correct position according to the orders of the site manager.
- Correctly screwing or sealing the necessary elements.
- Channeling of the wiring according to the orders of the Site Manager.
- Adapt the area for a good functioning of the installation (removal of excess material…)
2. Training and experience required
Use of basic mechanical tools such as radial, drill, screwdrivers ...
Driving licence B
Profile with capacity for teamwork, empathy and motivation for learning.
What do we offer? Remuneration package based on the experience and value of the candidate. We are looking for people who want to be part of and lead this change, who bring their knowledge and enthusiasm.
So if you are interested in the position, fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible. See you soon!