Senior PM of photovoltaic plants
We want to enforce our teams by incorporating project managers with at least 5 years of proven experience in photovoltaic projects, preferably for self-consumption. Our offices are located at Plaza del Gas 1 (Barceloneta District).
1. Functions & responsibilities
- Elaboration of technical and economical offers
- Supervision and validation of calculations and design of installations.
- Comprehensive project planning and management
- Supervision, validation and preparation of cost studies, detailed engineering, internal budget and project financial closure.
- Support and supervision of energy service contracts
- Interlocution with the different market players (suppliers, manufacturers, customers)
- Supervision of project execution, including project management.
2. Qualifications and required experience
Industrial engineering or similar.
Dimensioning, execution and construction of photovoltaic installations for at least 5 years.
Knowledge about the current Spanish energy regulation
High communication and teamwork capacity.
Professional oriented to team leadership, management and resolution.
Handling of PV installation simulation and calculation programs such as PVSyst or PVSOL, BT and MT electrical installation engineering.
To sum up… We are looking for people who want to be part of and lead this change, who bring their knowledge and enthusiasm, we are waiting for you! So if you are interested in the position, fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible. See you soon!